Friday 2 December 2011

A Beautiful Smile

Today was confirming, blessing, prophetic, and overall just incredible.

I don't really know how to put it into words for you, but basically I had a lot confirmed for me, and a bit of prophecy as well.  God ain't nothin' but good :).

One thing that struck me about today was how many people have told me today and in days past while here that I have a beautiful and contagious smile.  I never realized it before, but I don't really think I have a very nice smile at all.  Whenever I look in the mirror and see my wide gape of a smile and the two bucked, gap teeth that serve as the centerpiece, I try and forget about it so I can laugh and smile without worrying what I look like when I laugh.

But I realize now that God sees me as His, "sunshine when clouds are grey".  God loves my smile.  People love my smile.  I'm gonna keep smiling, because I have no reason not to.

For those of you reading this from home, I miss you all terrible right now, and I look very much forward to February when I can wrap each and every one of you up in a big hug.

Catch you all...tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment