Sunday 25 September 2011

Day Two

Wow, here we are and I'm on my second day in a row!  Impressive!

Today we woke up and went to church at freedom centre international in Mississauga.  It was interesting...not quite like home but still nice to go to a new church for fresh perspective.  Then we had lunch which was delicious, and went for a walk all along the shore here.  It goes on forever and it's all nature parks to the south!  It's beautiful!!  I'm glad I'm still close to nature, because to be honest I was quite worried about living in the city.

Then we had dinner and went for ice cream.  Was quite nice!  I actually really enjoy being in the city, but I definitely miss the peace and quiet of home.

Now I'm posting this...so yea..

Tomorrow classes start!  We'll see how this goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment