Thursday 17 November 2011

Humility

Well today was a rollercoaster of emotion.  Again.

I woke up this morning and was overwhelmed by stress.  I had several disagreements/conflicts with several people from home over facebook, and I let it ruin the first half of my day.  Wouldn't you know it, Floyd talked about pride.

He pulled pride apart and talked about the damage it can cause.  He then got into the importance of repentance of that pride, and after the video we spent about an hour in repentance and confession.  Needless to say, I felt like a fool for getting worked up this morning.

If pride is what separates us from God, humility brings us closer.  The opposite of pride is gratitude, because everything that is not hell, is grace.  I'm extremely exhausted.  Catch you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment