Friday 4 November 2011

Courtrooms

Today was awesome.  I wonder how many times I'm gonna say that while I'm here.

It started with worship.  It was fantastic.  We played, "trading my sorrows, awesome God, and blessed be your name".  All of those songs are so triumphant and joyful, and I love when worship is triumphant and joyful.  It is, after all, supposed to be a time of praise, and what better way to praise than joyfully?

Our teacher then spent five minutes talking/reviewing what we've talked about all week, and then told us that our task for the next two hours was to plan out a drama representation of what a modern courtroom scene would look like concerning the situation in Philemon.  I was chosen to play the judge, and it was a ton of fun.  Every time I get a chance to act, I realize how much I love it!

I hope God provides more opportunities for acting in the future, cuz I will gladly take them.

We then finished our day with more worship and prayer, which was even better than in the morning.

It may not seem like the most eventful day to those reading, but I think today was one of the most wonderful days I've had while here.  Catch you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment