Monday 24 October 2011

Lord of the Rings

12 hours.

We had the day off today, so last night we decided to set up a projecter and host a lord of the rings marathon in our room.  We managed to get a hold of all three extended editions.  They are each four hours long.  That's 12 hours.

At around 3 in the morning, I woke up and realized I had missed part of the last third of, "The Two Towers".  I went to bed.  This morning, I woke up to find out everyone went to bed after the second movie was over, because only two people were still awake at that point.  Those of us who missed the end of two towers watched it with breakfast, and tonight we'll be starting the third movie at 7 so as to be in bed by 11. 

I love Lord of the Rings.

I spent the rest of my day going out to get a birthday present for my brother--he's visiting this weekend!!--and waiting for dexter to load so I can get my weekly fix.  Hopefully this is an easy week, because I don't feel like doing anything crazy.

Catch you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. *cough cough* also skyped with me.
    lol
    I love Lord of the Rings too :) My mom, Josiah and I would honestly watch them all the time together

    ReplyDelete