Saturday 1 October 2011

And There Goes The Day..

Well I did pretty much nothing today.  I woke up, finished my laundry, did a quick shop for groceries(literally it took about 10 minutes), and then I did some bible reading/prayer which was lovely. 

But then everybody else went downtown and I stayed behind to give my poison ivy a rest.  I got some editing done, and then spent about 2 hours trying to clean up/fix my ipod's memory.  I had so much music that I didn't need.  I also really wanted to put a picture of me and rebekah on it...so much work for one picture!!  I got it though, so it's all good.

Then I watched the hockey game, and spent most of the time being disappointed and wondering how the heck Toronto's gonna make it with MacArthur, Grabovski, Kadri, and Boyce out.  This is disastrous!  We were gonna do a lot with those guys!  Most of them will be back shortly, but Grabovski is yet to be seen so I don't know.

Anyhow, now I think we're joining some other students in their apartment for a movie night with apple crisp.

I shall talk to you all tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Toronto Maple Leafs have chronic struggling issues :D , but nonetheless the fans keep coming back ;)

    ReplyDelete