Sunday 9 October 2011

Sunday, Lazy Sunday...

I expect day to be completely uneventful, as yesterday was. 

I spent my Saturday sitting peacefully on the balcony and taking a casual walk to L.A. Music.  Upon arriving at L.A. Music, I was extremely tempted to spend all of my airfare money on a new drumkit, so I had to leave fairly early. 

I then spent the evening cheering for Toronto and nearly blowing some blood vessels in suspense as they went from a 4-0 lead to a nail-biting 6-5 finish.  We then took a walk to McDonalds.

I ended up going to bed at 1, and woke up quite rested at 10.  I think I'm going to do some filming today, or maybe just some editing on the ever-present sailing documentary.  Whatever I end up doing, I know it's going to be pleasantly uneventful.

See you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the Thanksgiving Weekend.
    We're going on our Thanksgiving hike tomorrow on the Sugar Creek Trail. We'll miss having you on the hike with us.

    ReplyDelete